Saturday, December 13, 2014

Does he still like me? - 1

Ok theres this person at school. I don't think they like me, but I'm happy about that. So anyway, he is an annoying jerk who has "loved" me since we were 7. Well he told everyone we were dating and kept lying to me so I just stopped talking to him and told him I know what he did. I also said I don't like him and he was crying… So anyway now we haven't talked much at all since then, but he just happens to sit right next to me in science. So lately he's been flipping his hair and looking at me then smirking. Then he said, "Hey Lucy" then LITERALLY SLAMMED HIS SCHOOL IPAD REPEATEDLY INTO HIS DESK AND BROKE IT! I AM SERIOUS! Then he casually looked up from his SMASHED iPad and smirked at me casually. HE GOT TWO WEEKS OF DETENTION FROM HIS IPAD! Then his friend walked by me and said, "Jake said hey," then ran away as fast as he could. Lately I'll look behind me as I'm talking to my friends and he will be there following us listening to what we are talking about! Then he stole my phone and read all my texts with my guy friends… Creepy Does he still like me? I honestly hope not

Read more: Does he still like me? - 1