Thursday, December 11, 2014

Is this sweepstake I found is real/fake?

So first off, i walked through this site and it says win a prize by uploading a photo that expressing affection to mother which i actually drawn a tree and written a "Happy Mother's Day"
What I worried about that the sweepstakes isn't real because one of the prize is included a 25 gram gold, that's the main prize but i believe the other prizes which has:
1st prize: iPhone 5s (My target)
2nd prize: iPad 4
3rd prize: Galaxy Note 3
This Sweepstake was made by a store in Indonesia, it's trusted though but i need an advice from you people if it was real or not real, Thanks for any comment that you post… Peace out.
Note: The image may be understandable because it's written Indonesian language, so basically the main prize is the goldIs this sweepstake I found is real fake - 1

Read more: Is this sweepstake I found is real/fake?