Sunday, December 14, 2014

Random beeping noise at my desk?

So I'm just sitting in bed watching tv and all a sudden i hear this random beeping noise coming from my desk. At first I thought it was my laptop so I turned it on closed it and check for anything and it wasn't my laptop. The next thing in mind as my iPad which I keep in the keyboard area on a desk, I pulled it out and it wasn't my iPad. That's the only two electrical items/object that could cause this noise. It's quite a loud beep so it wasn't something from my ear, also it's not on the top of middle of my desk but at the bottom. I have a heater behind my desk, a lamp and a desk lamp and just some wires to an outlet so I'm not sure if it had to do anything with that. The beeping noise was like a 5 beep and then a 2-3 second pause and then another 5 beep and then a 2-3 second pause so it was some type of technology I think to make such a pattern so I don't think it's any electrical problems. But what really threw me off was when I pulled my desk forward, it stopped beeping. And I pushed it back and it stopped beeping. What could this possibly be?! This is one of those things where it's just so random that nothing can explain it… Any idea?

Read more: Random beeping noise at my desk?