Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Regarding a police FIR filed by me. Please guide?

My iPad has been stolen, I filed an FIR in a police station. Police did an investigation in this case and submitted report in Court, telling they did not found the iPad, now I am receiving notices from court, asking me to appear in court and let them know if I want to proceed with investigation or close the case, I once went went to court but nothing happened, than I again received a notice. Tell me what is my mistake, firstly I lost my iPad, now why should I go to court just to close the case, I dont want anything, just want peace in my life. Court is imore than 25 kms away from my place. :(
Added (1). Does it really matter if I don't appear in court even after repeated notices as I am not the one who did any crime.
Added (2). This case is in India, I request you to please answer accordingly.

Read more: Regarding a police FIR filed by me. Please guide?