Saturday, December 6, 2014

Why wont my charger work i had it for less than a week?

I got this Modal charger from best buy and it worked fine for the first two charges. Now i am trying to charge and when i plug it into my ipad, nothing happens. I tried on different outlets and different power block parts and it doesnt work. I only had it for like 5 days
Added (1). It is a 3 ft modal charger that lights up in case anyone had the same problem with it
Added (2). Well i just got it to work but i want to make sure it will work next time too. I found out that it takes a certain way to make it work, which is pretty stupid. I have to plug it into my ipad, turn it off, then plug the usb into the charger. It gets really annoying having to do these steps over if it doesnt work

Read more: Why wont my charger work i had it for less than a week?