Saturday, March 7, 2015

How to take care of it properly?

I got my iPad about 2 months ago and as I'm new to it, I'm not sure how to take care of it properly. It's an iPad mini, by the way. I have faced some problems with this iPad so far. Sometimes it freezes, and sometimes it takes quite a long time to respond to my order. Well, I think the latter is because of wifi problem, but I've found out how to unfreeze my iPad when it freezes. I think these two are the basic problems I've faced with my iPad so far. And now, what I wanna know is how to take care of my iPad, example: how long I can use it continuously, how much warranty it has, what to and what not to do with my iPad. And do you think I should use - what's that called? We'll I don't know the name, but that sheet of paper which you use to protect the screen of your device? Should I use that on my iPad, even though it's retina display? And yeah, I have a cover for my iPad, and I use the assistance touch so that I can avoid using the home button much and prevent it from getting destroyed. I use my iPad for at least 8 hours a day, is this too much? One of my friend suggested me to not install iOS 8, because iOS 7 is better than iOS 8, is it true? Well my one's iOS 7. What app should I use to download songs? Please provide me as much info on iPad mini as much as you can. Thank you! :)
Added (1). Please ignore the mistakes which autocorrect has done!
Added (2). It was bought from Canada

Read more: How to take care of it properly?