Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Is learning how to play piano difficult?

I really wanna learn how to play a piano. I already know some symbols of a piano as my neighbor goes to piano classes and has been kind enough to give me piano tutorials. She doesn't have a piano, though. We play it on her iPad. My mom said she'd admit me to the piano classes which my neighbor attends. But I'm not sure if learning how to a piano is difficult or not. As far as I have learnt, it seems quite easy and interesting, but, is it? Yeah, I do wanna learn. I have every bit of interest in me. Should I attend the classes? Well, I used to learn music and art, but I've left those schools because I don't like them anymore. I did have the same amount of interest in learning those subjects as much as I do in learning piano. I don't think I'll be able to last more than a year in my piano classes, I might just lose my interest, like I did in music and art. Should I go to the piano classes? Is learning piano difficult? Please help!

Read more: Is learning how to play piano difficult?