Thursday, April 30, 2015

How to sleep when there is a lot of noise?


There's this person who lives with us. My parent's cooworker and friend who currently doesn't have a place to live, so my parents let her rent a room in our house. That room just happens to be next to my room.

The whole stuffing a towel under the door thing doesn't work, the sound just comes through the walls.

She comes home at 12AM (at night if you don't know what 12AM means), and she doesn't sleep till like 1. She blares her TV on top volume and whenever she uses the bathroom which is also right next to my room she brings her iPad along and blares that on top volume.

She uses the toilet while watching YouTube or something. And she like fricken spends 30 minutes in the bathroom. The walls are either thinner in the bathroom or something because the noise is a lot louder.

I tried telling my Mom about this,nicely and I was like 'well can I at least sleep in the living room?' But my mom slapped me and said no because I was being rude and because my sister's boyfriend was sleeping in the living room.

there's no point speaking to the cooworker when I can't even speak her language and she doesn't know English.

I don't play music while im sleeping.That's as bad as listening to her crappy foreign music that's driving me crazy because it's annoying and because I don't know what it means.

I can't sleep with any sound, and im such a light sleeper that I could go to sleep 3 hours before she comes home, but once she decides to shower with her iphone in a waterproof case, im awake

Read more: How to sleep when there is a lot of noise?