Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My teacher read really bad messages on my iPad?


Okay, I go to a Catholic school where you sign over privacy rights for the iPads, so he was totally allowed to do this. My friends and I created a group chat during our religion class, and we went through a multitude of names, and decided on "suck my pu$$y like you should" which was one based on a song called my neck, my back. It was me and three other friends, 2 girls and 1 guy and they are the funniest people I've ever met, so it making us all laugh. In the group chat, we were making sexual jokes, talking about badly about people, and talked about drugs and alcohol. Our teacher noticed we were laughing at something on our iPad (which was talking about a threesome with a weird boy in our school) while he was talking, so he went through and read the entire group chat, and said to see him after school. We went after school and he gave us a long speech about inappropriate texting and a lot of things like that. He said he had to report this to the administration, and I will be shot on the spot if my parents find out about this. What do I do?

Read more: My teacher read really bad messages on my iPad?