Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Why are kids so spoilt?


Like they all have top notch phones- when a new iphone comes out, they get it almost instantly. Like everybody has iphone 5+.

And when I was at an electronics store (and playing on an ipad) I young girl and her sister (around 6 and 9 years old), their mother was asking them
"Chanel (that was her name) would you rather have an Ipad or Ipad mini?" and the older one said
"Ipad mini' but thewn the mum said
"Oh, but you can watch movies on the Ipad" and the girl quickly changed her answer to Ipad.

But seriously, these girls were definetly younger than 10. Like what, I mean, my FAMILY got our Ipad mini from my gradnma and we all share it. My 11 year old bro doesn't have a phone, I'm 13 and I have a 5 year old (ish) LG phone from my mum (2nd hand) and yeah. My parent's don't have iphones.

But seriously, why are people so spoilt? Like Iphones cost so much, and both my parents don't have them (Sony and Samsung S4).

Read more: Why are kids so spoilt?