Friday, May 22, 2015

Guess how old I am and what gender from the description?


My iPad doesn't want to load a pic so I will describe myself.

I don't like smoking. I like learning vocabulary. I don't drink or take drugs. My brother is 11- years-old. My mom is 49. I dislike video games most of the time. I am intermediate in piano. I like making funny faces when taking a pic with mom. I am a vegan. Sometimes when people tell me to do stuff they have to pull me, high-five me, say I love you, sing me a song, or tell me a joke or story, or give me money. I don't eat sugar products or junk food. I want to contribute to society. I am 5 ft 1 1/2.
Added (1). And let's be honorable and not check my account
Added (2). People I love hanging out with are in sixth and seventh grade.

Read more: Guess how old I am and what gender from the description?