Sunday, May 31, 2015

How to create a back up for an iPad that has been disabled?


My coworker just recently returned from a trip to visit her children in the Philippines,
and every photo that she has taken with her children is on her iPad that she brought with her.

However, she forgot her pass code shortly after returning to the country, and managed to lock herself out of the device. (It is now stuck in disabled-mode.) I thought that I could restore it for her, but it turns out she has not once created a back up, both on iTunes and the iCloud, and I was wondering if there is a way for me to create a backup for all of her photos from her trip before I do a factory restore of the device? Is that possible if it is disabled?

I really want to avoid losing all of the pictures she has of her and her children, so any ideas are most certainly welcome:/ Thanks in advance!

(Also; I have already tried using advanced mode in EaseUS Mobisaver, but every time, the device only manages to connect for a short second, before it tells me that the computer failed to connect to the device.)

Read more: How to create a back up for an iPad that has been disabled?