Thursday, May 7, 2015

How to save up lots of money?


Hi! I want to sometimes go to the mall with my friends, and save up for an iPad (since my parents won't buy it full price), and sometimes I just want to donate money. I want to save up a minimum of 500$ and put it into a bank account so i can donate maybe 100$ to environmental foundations, health foundations etc, save 300$ for an iPad (my parents can pay 150$ since the one i want costs 150$) and the rest of the 100$ I want to keep for the mall, Starbucks, clothing, etc. Every time I DO start saving up it just goes away, as my allowance I only get 10$ per month plus maybe I find coins now and then around the house and in vending machines. Any ideas on how i could save up money? (lemonade stands don't work because my neighbourhood isn't that type where you can set up a lemonade stand) Thank you! Have a nice day!

Read more: How to save up lots of money?