Sunday, May 31, 2015

I am jealous of my bff?


I am so jealous of my bff. She is more talented, prettier, and EVEN HAS A BETTER NAME THEN ME ( her name is Gemma mine is Serena) I just wish I could be her. She is skinny Chita wavy light brown hair. She has freckles and bright green blue eyes. She has tan-ish skin. Her skin color and face kinda looks like Alison DiLaurentis from pretty little liars. Her hair is a perfect light brown dirty blonde. She has freckles and perfect skin. Her family is rich and owns an 8 million dollar apartment. She literally gets everything she wants. She's 13 and has 2 Apple laptops, an iPhone an iPad and a bunch of other stuff. She has a great bikini body and people always flirt with her. We have a shared Instagram and her selfies get twice as many likes as mine. She is just so perfect. She has great metabolism and eats crap all day ( today she had ice cream and peeps) yet she is super skinny. She is a better gymnast then me, braver then me, more attractive then me, even more fun and nice then me. We go to the same camp and all the boys flirt with her. When we were doing dodge ball she got chosen first) I just feel so self conscious around her. Her parents are so nice and her mom is a vogue fashion designer and her dad runs a company. They are millionaires and Gemma just fits right in as the perfect child. She looks super angelic and gets away with everything. I am fat, yet I eat barely anything, ugly I have glasses brown eyes and brown hair. Please Help.

Read more: I am jealous of my bff?