Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I feel alone with my family?


I feel alone in my family and I need help. First let me tell you the problem. My whole family from my moms side ( as in aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents) are planning to go to a cottage for a week in July. The thing is I don t want to go, I love my family but I end up being alone and crying. Why, you may ask, because I m thirteen and I m the only one thats thirteen in my family. Everyone else is 3,5,6 and that s the younger cousins. My other cousins are 18,20,24,26. I m not going to lie they do talk to me and chill but only for about 2 minutes then they go out, and I don t want to play with my younger cousins, I mean come on, a 13 year old playing with a 3 year old because I don t have anything to do. Yes I have an ipad but I get bored of it. We did this about 3 year ago and I ended up sitting on a couch for a week doing nothing and being depressed. I don t want to go. I talked to my parents but they said I m being stupid. I just don t know what to do. Please help me to convince them this is a stupid idea.

Read more: I feel alone with my family?