Monday, May 25, 2015

I feel someone/something?


So my house was built in 62, it's one story with an Attic. The people who built it owned a bank, so it's a very nice and big house. My grandmother was very good friends with the people too, so we somewhat knew them. They passed away a little over ten years ago. In this house I always feel like someone is watching me, I get the creeps, and it's always on the left side of my room. My friend came over and she said she feels nervous in our second dining room. She absolutely hates and avoids going in there by herself. She also says she feels nervous on the side of my room with my closet, and thats the left side. A while back, we were messing around on snapchat, and she was taking videos on her phone. I was just being stupid, and while she was taking the video, she looked straight at me and said "oh my god". She said she saw an orb while she was taking the video, but it was on the screen. I kept saying no way, and she showed me the video. It scared me shitless. I was sitting on the bed, talking, and a blue orb came out of the top left, and was going diagonally down to the right. It was moving slowly and gracefully, stopped around my chest, and kept going. She has it saved on her phone. It's been a while, and we kinda shrugged it off. A week ago, I was on my iPad, and i looked up and saw my dog snoring. I looked down, then looked back down on my iPad. Everyone else was in bed, and my door flew open, leaving a dent in the wall. Could there be something in the house? Sorry it's long!

Read more: I feel someone/something?