Thursday, May 14, 2015

I think I've done something TERRIBLY wrong?


Today I've done something TERRIBLY wrong. So it started off when I was at school reading in the reading corner and a guy who needed to catch up was doing Raz Kids on the classroom iPads. I looked on his screen because he was just flipping the pages without even reading. Then he started taking screenshots of random stuff. After that he went into pages he wasn't supposed to and went into photos to see how many screenshots he took, but there were pictures of my teachers house, and it was in super bad condition so I had to look. About a minute later, we went to our seats, but the assistant teacher told us that it was "invading private property" then I was confused, I remembered some guys saying that it was " stalking". Luckily, we had a substitute teacher so me and the guy only got into some trouble. She told me that the guy's parents would be told that afternoon and mine would be on Friday. I mean to be honest, I don't think I was involved in it. He was the one with the iPad, and it was his idea. But why I got into trouble when I didn't know it was even "stalking" or "invading private property". Do you think I will go to the principals office, or worse get suspended, expelled or go to jail?! Should that does happen, what should I do? Any excuses you think I can say? Should I be getting in trouble? In my defense, why did my teacher put his photos when he knows students are gonna use it, and its not his! It's the school's!
Added (1). P.S. He and his friend say he hacks stuff, and it looks true
Added (2). I'm really afraid to go to school tomorrow!
Added (3). The number 13! This kind of stuff happens to me on the 13th every time!

Read more: I think I've done something TERRIBLY wrong?