Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ipad and a 40 Inch TV or a Gaming PC?


So my mum gave me a dilemma.
I've always wanted a gaming PC to play modded skyrim on or minecraft. I also do this YouTube thing so I guess that it could help me with that.
But I used to have an iphone a couple years ago and ended up getting a galaxy a year ago because my iphone was too slow to do anything. I have a bunch of apps on it now that I can't use as I have nothing else that is apple.
I do have a PS4 and I have a capture card with it and everything.
So there is this 40 Inch TV on amazon and I can get it and still afford the Ipad air 2 in 64 GB as lets face it 16GB is just a pitiful amount.
However if I get the TV and the Ipad then I won't be able to afford the PC as it is in the £650 price point. If I get the TV then I can have my PS4 in my room and I guess it will look nicer than just a box with a monitor. If I get the PC then i'll just save up until I can get a second monitor for my PS4 but that will be at christmas and 24 inches isn't really big for gaming on your bed.
So my question is should I get a 40 Inch TV and a 64GB I pad air 2 or should I get a gaming PC capable of running the latest games on normal/high at 60 fps but the monitor is 24 Inches?

Read more: Ipad and a 40 Inch TV or a Gaming PC?