Sunday, May 31, 2015

Is this a sign of him lying or shame? Did I over react? Is this meant for us or is he cheating?


My boyfriend was home recently and I mentioned of he would ever be up for playing rude like party gAmes, just us and he said he'd never played any ever so I said "ah you really should"

Then he just came home on leave again and I was playing with his iPad, and I noticed he has a new game on there called "dirty game" so I had a look and yes it's a sex game. I immediately said " hey how does this work & he said don't know what your on about" so I showed him and he went bright red. I just assumed it was for us but we haven't played it yet, so I said "errrr this looks like a sex game for a party" and I shot out of bed, got dressed and practically left quickly. He didn't explain it or anything so was he guilty or embarressed cos he listened to me & downloaded it for us? He knows I've been cheated on, he asked me out for years so is he cheating already after 3 months?

I've been cheated on before so just assumed, he had downloaded it for him and bother girl where he works?

Read more: Is this a sign of him lying or shame? Did I over react? Is this meant for us or is he cheating?