Friday, May 1, 2015

My step cousin is showing her scars to many people?


So my step cousin, has been purposely showing her "scars". I don't even think it's scars? It looks like she scratched herself deep (but not deep that it bleeds)

She's always saying "my scars are fading," and shows it to people. Last week, i was on her iPad and because i was really curious, i looked thru her texts, and she sent one of her friends her "cuts" and her friend asked why she cuts and she replied saying that "my dad left me at 3" "i'm bullied at school" "i'm abused at home" etc…

and yes, her dad did leave her, but i'm always usually with her, and i don't see her get bullied and she's not abused at home? Well before her dad left, she did get abused, but makes no sense; why would she self harm because her dad left?

and the thing is, she's not being bullied, she kind of IS the bully.

I don't say anything when she talks about it, but it really irritates me on how she tells everyone.

as i said, her "cuts" looked like scratches but it's like only 1 or 2 cm long, and there's a lot…

so what do i do?

Read more: My step cousin is showing her scars to many people?