Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spider lost in room?


Okay so I was laying in my bed with the lights off and watching tv on my iPad when something black scurried across my cheek and pillow. I sat up and went to turn the light on and I saw a big, ugly spider. I'm not afraid of spiders but knowing it was in my bed and could crawl all over me while I slept was too much so I watched it crawl all over my bed and tried to kill it but waited until it was on my floor and not in my blankets. I lost it once it was on the floor. As I grabbed my stuff to move rooms for the other night I watched it scurry into my closet through a tiny crack. And I guess this triggered a huge panic attack because now I know it's lost in my room but I don't know where it is and I don't know what to do. I've moved rooms for the night but I'll have to go back to my room in the morning and I'm scared to. Please please please help me!

Read more: Spider lost in room?