Saturday, May 2, 2015

The biggest decision of my life?


Basically… I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I am very happy, he's smart, funny, handsome, very devoted, educated and loving. We are both currently at the same university and soon to graduate. He is very sure that I am the one for him and I do feel the same. But the issue is that my family have been very strict over me my whole life. But when I say strict I mean incredibly strict. I weren't allowed t go to my year 6 leaving disco. Never had a sleep over. Never been clubbing. Never gone to a birthday party. Always had to be with a family member at all times. Only when I went to uni they just abouttttt let me go on my own. They suppressed me from everything and have mentally destroyed me in my opinion. My mother knew everything and I told her everything from the start. She even met him the day I met him so I made sure my mum knew. My mum was very understanding and supportive. We ended up meeting his family and my mum was very happy about iur relationship. Okay maybe his family weren't the best in my mums eyes but she always said that your boyfriend will make it in life. He's so hard working and so on. Then in January my Famikyfound out about my boyfriend and they went mad. They took my phone and my iPad and took my laptop. They Said I shamed them. They had someone follow me in uni to make sure I weren't seeing my boyfriend. They made me talk to my boyfriend on the phone on loud speaker and say it's over and they threatened him saying they will kill him

Read more: The biggest decision of my life?