Sunday, May 24, 2015

What is your routine, lifestyle (Family)?


My dad is angry with me and my brother (mostly my brother) that we waste too much of our free time doing "nonsense". I answered that we have nothing to do in free time because we can't really go anywhere or do anything except that I have my mac and my brother has an iPad and thats basically it. We are tight on money and can't really waste money going out to movies or take lessons for things (like animation which I love to do but is hard for me to learn online) and other things most kids from our school do. We go to private school which is expensive so most kids there tend to be rich.

Parents and teenagers please answer, what restrictions do you have or give your children? Hobbies? Routine? Basically I want to know your everyday life?

I want to make our family better and need advice

ps. My mom passed away when I was little, my dad met someone (its complicated) and she lives with us, cookes for us, takes us to school and takes care of us. Also my dad works pretty late sometimes.

Read more: What is your routine, lifestyle (Family)?