Saturday, May 16, 2015

What to do with my Ipad Mini 3?


Basically I got an Ipad mini 3 about a month ago and it's been working fine but 2 issues have developed with it. I don't know whether Apple will fix it within its warranty but the Sleep/Wake button is very loose on it (still works though). The other problem is that I have noticed from time to time the screen goes slightly dimmer. This may sound like a auto brightness glitch but its not the brightness. My brightness is always consistent on one level with auto brightness off and sometimes when I watch movies or play a game the screen will go slightly darker all of a sudden for a minute or few seconds and will often go back to normal if I press the screen or on its own. My auto sleep is off and I have actually looked at the brightness level when it happens and it doesn't change. What could be causing this and will Apple know how to fix it?

Read more: What to do with my Ipad Mini 3?