Friday, May 15, 2015

Why has 2015 sucked?


Seriously wtf? Ok so first I get caught drinking my sister thinks it's a good idea to slap me while i'm hammered drunk, yet she knows I have an Explosive Disorder. So I lost it, I slammed her head against the floor than kicked a hole in the door, it was her fault because 1. She knew that I had temper, she's pissed me off before. 2. I'm Drunk 3. I am 130 pounds of lean muscle so what does that tell you? Than I get put in a good lit class, I was passing with a 79 than guess what? My mom moves me into a shitty lit class now my grade's 69. I'm failing math and literature. I get caught stealing Cigarettes by my parents and borrowing an ipad from my friend's house. Let me tell you something, my dad's a ******* *** hole who thinks psychology is bullshit and he says, "Illnesses don't exist we all make descisions." So instead of my mom throwing them out she makes me go back into the store pay $5 they can't take the change so I walk out looking a fool, idk why my mom just didn't donate to charitaty. Than I get caught stealing my friends ipad, my mom thinks it's a good idea to go to their house and give it to them and say,"my son's a theif" however this stealing of the ipad was perfectly justified because my friend has wronged me countless of times. Lastly than i got caught using ifunny, i'm an offensive btw. Don't tell me being an offensive is wrong because emos are just as bad. But seriously why would they get mad at me for making offensive stuff on the web?seriouslyI'mnotintheKKK.
Added (1). PS: Pplz no trolls or tryhard commedians you guys are just loosers who should drink bleach and please non of that,"It's your fault, you made a decision" no it's really not. My parents blow stuff out of proportion way to much.

Read more: Why has 2015 sucked?