Friday, May 29, 2015

Why is my daughter so stupid?


So yesterday, I went to get my car fixed after it scraped against another, and my key ring had my car keys (that I had to leave at the repairs) and my house keys (I was going back home). We had a spare key, and I forgot my house keys. When I got home 30 minutes later after the bus, I realized the last time my ****ing daughter used the spare, she forgot to put it back. So I had to GO BACK AND GET IT AND COME BACK HOME and that took an hour of my time and about $5.

This ***** is literally the stupidest ****bag in the world, but really, she doesn't have the right to forget. I always see her on her phone or ipad or some **** and even though my wife says she sleeps like 3 hours a day and studies all the time, I know that that's obviously not the case. I work extremely hard and this is the ****ing **** she give me?*

Like, she might as well ****ing drop out of school if she forgets something like this.

How can I make her actually REMEMBER things and DO THE CORRECT things for God's sake.

Read more: Why is my daughter so stupid?