Monday, June 8, 2015

Can you use go fund me sites to help you out?


Hi I'm just wondering on something. I'm 29 a single father of 2. I split with my ex wife on good terms. I have a job that allows me to pay for the house im in and everything else. But once everything is payed off I seem to only have enough money to only get 2 weeks of food. So I limit myself on what I get… My Ex knows about the situation. But I really would love to buy my kids something great to make them happy… I ain't talking about fancy stuff like Ipads or iphones etc since I do believe giving them to children at a young age is wrong. I want to be able to take them somewhere great to buy them their favorite toys and go the cinema etc… I really do find it hard to do that because I can't even afford to get myself a new phone. Would a go fund me site help or are there other ways to earn abit more money (Not barrow) so I can make my kids happy?

Read more: Can you use go fund me sites to help you out?