Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Can't delete comments on any of my books on Wattpad?!


I have a Wattpad account and I have about three popular stories. To be honest people love commenting a lot on one chapter but I don't like it. This one girl left ten comments on a chapter before she even got to page 2 of the book. I tried to delete some of them and it just reappeared. I've tried it on my other stories thinking it was just that one and the same thing happened. I've tried different browsers like Google chrome, FireFox and stuff, emailed Wattpad and all they said was they'll "investigate" and even tried it on my different devices, iPad, cellphone, laptop and still the comments I delete come back. I've even cleared my history, cookies/cache like I've been told too and same thing. This is now the second night this has been happening. Is it my account itself or give it a few days/week or so and it will go away? I've tried everything. Please help!

Read more: Can't delete comments on any of my books on Wattpad?!