Thursday, June 11, 2015

Change iPad s model number?


Is there any way to change iPad model number? What I mean is somehow trick iPad to think it s another model. I need this because I bought my iPad in Dubai and it has no FaceTime app installed. I read that this is because all apple iDevices which are bought in UAE has letters AE at the end of their model number while iDevices bought from USA has LL at the end of model number (for example: my iPad s model number is MH1C2AE/A while the one from USA is MH1C2LL/A). Because my iPad has those 2 letters AE there cannot be Facetime app on it if it s not Jailbroken (I already have it jailbroken but I would really like to find a way to have Facetime and non jailbroken iDevice). Is there any way to change those 2 letters?

Read more: Change iPad s model number?