Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How to Resist Gaining Weight?


Hi my name is jana im a 12 year old girl so I moved to a different country 1 year ago and I don't like it at all here. It's like 100 degrees everyday so I can't do all the things I love like roller skating or basketball. And plus there are a lot of bad people here who rape kids and stuff like that. Anyways I noticed I become really lazy I just sit on the couch all day on my iPad doing seriously nothing at all. I can't even get up to get a glass of water. I'm only 100 pounds in the skinniest in my family and I don't want to gain weight and become like my sisters. I even noticed I walk differently because my laziness. I cannot do any exercise because my house is too small. Please someone help me. Thanks to everyone who answers.

Read more: How to Resist Gaining Weight?