Friday, June 5, 2015

How to set up an ipad for display in public, like at electronic stores?


How to set up an ipad for display in public, like at electronic stores?
Added (1). Hello,

I have a table where I will be selling things at a market, and I wanted to leave an ipad at the table showing how the products work. I will likely always be near the table, and there is security at the event, but I wanted to somehow lock the ipad to the table, to guarantee it won't be stolen if I turn my back.
Added (2). At electronic stores, you always see devices attached to the tables with a cord and locked in a metal case. Is there somewhere I can buy this, or another easier, diy way to attach it to the table?

Thanks.
:)

Read more: How to set up an ipad for display in public, like at electronic stores?