Sunday, June 14, 2015

I want to become a model?


so, I m only fourteen, but I was thinking of doing modelling as a hobby and just for fun while I m at school and later (maybe) considering it as a career choice. I want to model because it just ticks all the boxes for me. Beautiful clothes, models from all over the world, the opportunity to travel and meet new people as well as seeing beautiful and interesting destinations. Yes, I know that only top models experience this and I also know how tough and judgemental it is. I did my research.

I think I can model because:

I m quite tall (5 7)
I m skinny
I have a semetrical face
I m biracial. I have a more unusual look.
I have very good skin, my routine is crazy but it does the job.
I m very confident and polite. I also have no issues of travelling by myself or with a scout.

My only issues are that:
5 7 is just the limit for fashion models if I m correct. I also don t know if I will grown because I had my period at 11. I have grown since the, but I m feeling like Im defiantly slowing down. Also, I m not like those top fashion models body wise, Im more like a woman than a young boy body wise. (Think Gigi hadid appose to Kendall Jenner). So what do you think? Any advice on increasing my height etc?
Added (1). Sorry if this seems vain, also sorry about my punctuation and spelling, I'm typing for an iPad with autocorrect lol.
Also, I know how important school is. I would never leave school at a young age to model, because I know that modelling isn't a permanent job were as education will stay with you forever. Thank you if you answered and I will thumbs up all!

Read more: I want to become a model?