Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Im 16years old and i really want to start dancing?


so im 16yrs. Old and i found a dance studio near my place (5min away driving). Its really cheap and i can afford it by myself but im worried about so many things.

i dont kno how to dance and i think this is a great start; but ive read reviews about this company on how theyre welcoming to beginners who have no experience and how people in the company is very welcoming. Since i dnt kno how to dance, i dnt want to enter the company and embarrass myself trying to dance in front of other people. I guess you can say im insecure and dnt have confidence to dance around people. And what if i cant memorize and follow along with the dance instructor, and wat if im the only one that sucks and everyone else.is really good.

lastly, im worried to tell my mom and dad dat i want to start to learn how to dance because i am asian(filipino), and im scared that they might not approve and they might think that ima become a dancer when i grow up instead of a professional job like doctor, lawyer, etc. I dnt kno how to explain it >_>

i just want to dance for fun. I want to become a well, experienced dancer. Dancing fascinates me so much and i really dont kno waht to do. I feel like this is another path that will expand the choices i have to kno what i want to be when i grow up.

and is it too late to start at the age of 16?

I actually want to hear/read positive/helpful answers that will give me confidence to dance.

Read more: Im 16years old and i really want to start dancing?