Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Is this moth in my room going to kill me in my sleep? - england?


Ok found a huge moth about a week ago my brother hurt it by accident so it couldn't fly it was on my outside bin but was really sticky since it climed on my phone when I was taking photos and dident fall off when I threw it it has fuzzy things coming out of its head and a herd red she'll and a huge black stinger it woke me up by attacking my light while I was sleeping it's that bid it woke me up by the noise I hid under my blanket then I hurd a thump and I think it crash landed so I put an empty bin over it and a paint box… I'll try to put a photo but I'm on my iPad since it landed next to my pc I'm skerd it will use its Ray gun and blast the bin away (sorry for my spelling thanks for help)

Read more: Is this moth in my room going to kill me in my sleep? - england?