Monday, June 1, 2015

What were his intentions?


At the hotel the other day in the lobby I met a guy. I'm 18 years old and a female.

I didn't have anyone to talk to so I sat down and started surfing on my ipad. In front of me there was this man. I saw at the corner of my eye the way he stared at me. Then a few minutes passed by and he said:

"Hi, excuse me can I offer you a drink?"

So I said "No, sorry I don't drink." Tbh I just didn't want to take a drink from a stranger.

So he was like "Oh" then he asked "Well would you like to go outside and walk? It would be my honour" so I said:

"I don't walk outside with strangers in the dark! Hahah" and he didn't find that particularily funny.

Soo then there was this awk silence and I went away. THEN I met him in the elavator and he smiled at me. He asked where I lived and what my name was and how we should grab a coffee sometime.

Read more: What were his intentions?