Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Which swimsuit should I bring to the poop?


Im going to the pool and I need help deciding which bathing suit I should pick. And sorry that I can't post a picture my iPad won't let me. But I'm going to describe what they look like.

Bathing suit 1.blue one piece suit with blue ruffle at the top. With the straps crossed in the back earea.:)Im problay gonna go towards this one!

Bathing suit 2.pink,yellow,orange and whit 2 piece bathing suit the colers are in a pattern. Also with the strap around the back of the neck. With short shorts.
You guys can decide which one I should bring because there really cute.im gonna bring a colerfull tank top for my cover up flip flops btw.
Added (1). Sorry that I wrote poop instead of pool lol

Read more: Which swimsuit should I bring to the poop?