Monday, June 22, 2015

Why does my wifi connection keep fluctuating between limited and connected? And how can I fix it?


Just recently, the wifi connection on my laptop keeps changing from limited to connected to limited to connected repeatedly and it s annoying. I ve already tried turning off and unplugging the router for a bit and then turning it on and plugging it back in, but that didn t fix anything. Plus, the wifi connection on my parents laptops, the iPad, and my phone work just fine. I tried refreshing my PC to see if it was something I had downloaded, but still the problem persisted.

My laptop is pretty new, I just bought it last year. It s a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series, and everything is updated.

So what s the problem? How do I fix it?

Read more: Why does my wifi connection keep fluctuating between limited and connected? And how can I fix it?