Thursday, June 4, 2015

Why does no one listen to me and why does no one like me?


my mum doesn't listen to me, neither do most people. Today my sunscreen (I didn't know it was in my bag) leaked everywhere and a tiny bit went on my teachers book. My sister and my mum started screaming at me, telling me that it's all my fault and that I should've put a plastic thing on the book. I tried telling them that I didn't have a plastic protected but they just started screaming at me. + my mum always takes my phone and iPad off me because I'm certain she hates me. Also ight now apparently it's my fault that the kitchen is a mess. I cleaned it and my 17 year old sister and 15 year old brother messed it up and ITS MY FAULT.

my friends always leave me out, no one lets me in their chats. I can't speak without someone telling me to shut up. Please help me and tell me what to do

Read more: Why does no one listen to me and why does no one like me?