Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How to pull an all-nighter?


What I have-
Lots of candy
Water bottles
Television
iPad
Phone
A few crafts
Some stuffed animals
A mom who doesn't care if I stay up because it isn't a school night
A travel pillow
Snacks

The Story:
I need to stay up late for an Ebay auction. I want to win it so badly. It's a collectible item and the auction ends at 2:34 a.m. So I want to make sure I can win it by staying up late. The problem is, I can't take a nap during the day, I was never able to, so that's not really an option unless I really try. Another reason is, I stayed up really late last night; until about 1:30 in the morning and then woke up at 8:30 so I am exhausted already. I don't have access to any energy drinks (besides caffeinated green tea, decaf green tea, or coffee) soooooo… Any tips and tricks?

Read more: How to pull an all-nighter?