Monday, July 13, 2015

How to put an imovie file somewhere else?


i made an imovie video on my iPad. It is 30 minutes long and takes up 6.7 GB. I have deleted everything that i can in order to make this video. I currently have 113 MB available so i cant email it or message it anywhere because there isn't enough space. I cant even send it to the photos app. Whenever i plug my iPad into my computer it says error syncing with imovie. So i cant put it onto the computer. I want to get it off of my iPad so i can re download all my apps that i got rid of and return my life to normal. Is there anything else i can do with this video because its starting to get annoying. I cant play any games and i cant take pictures/videos because there is no room. What should i do? And please don't suggest that i download some kind of video sharing app because i don't have room for any apps. I have literally deleted everything except this imovie video. Thanks for the help.

Read more: How to put an imovie file somewhere else?