Monday, July 27, 2015

How to serve my purpose?

I m 14. At my age, some people want to be rock stars, pop stars, teachers, footballers. None of its real. But I know what I AM going to do. I am going to save the world, even if it means sacrificing everything, you may not think I mean that, but I do, I would give up anything and everything to save the world. Even if everyone thought my nemesis saved the world, I wouldn t care, so long as it was saved.ive never been this driven before. How did we **** up the world this bad, seriously?
"If all insects died out, within 50 years all life on earth would be dead. If all humans died, within 50 years life on earth would flourish.". In my opinion, life is a series of distractions, we get so caught up in politics, our friends, the life of someone who we ve never even met, that we get distracted from the destruction we are creating. Just now, I m on my iPad typing this, it s charging. The light s on. I am destroying the earth while talking about saving it. We get prepared from nursery. Nursery to primary school, primary to secondary, secondary to university, university to a job, a career. And when we reach a stable position, we don t know what to do, because we ve been taught to prepare.
I am going to save the world. I just have one problem. I haven t the faintest idea how. Please help me.

Read more: How to serve my purpose?