Friday, July 31, 2015

I can't find the official Tinder app on my iPad's App Store. What can I do?


I recently got a new iPad with the iOS 8 model, so it is reasonably up to date. I then went into the App Store in order to try to download Tinder (the OFFICIAL app, none of these crap spin-offs they've done). So I type in 'Tinder' in the App Store… And every related app BUT the official app comes up. I tried every page, not there. I added 'for iPad' and 'official', you name it, not there.

It really bugs me, because it appears in the store on my old device, but the iOS is too out of date on that so it can't download on it, so on either device I physically cannot get it.

Why will it not show up on my iPad App Store and what can I do about it? Thanks for any information!

Read more: I can't find the official Tinder app on my iPad's App Store. What can I do?