Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I need ONE night vision LIVE footage camera for my front door area?


I am a single woman who recently moved from a condo to a house. I have a home alarm system but I would like to purchase a camera for my FRONT-DOOR so I can see LIVE footage of who is there before I open the door. I HAVE windows above and on the sides of my front door so I can set up the camera in one of the WINDOWS instead of putting it outside so the camera doesn't have to be waterproof but I would like for it to have NIGHT VISION. I am not tech savvy so I would like the installation to be SIMPLE and the live footage viewable from my iPhone or iPad. Any suggestions? I only need ONE camera. My subdivision is safe but I would like the added security of knowing who is at my door before I open it. Please and THANK YOU!

Read more: I need ONE night vision LIVE footage camera for my front door area?