Thursday, July 23, 2015

Is $300 realistic to sell my iPad?


So quick sum up. I'm in dept to my dad 200$ as he bought me a computer for school purposes. The deal was that id sell my iPad and pay him back the rest (I paid 300 of the computer and he paid 200). I wanna get a fitbit charge, and that costs 130 but my brother gets it with discount since he works at Best Buy.

I wanna sell my iPad for 300 since I've seen the same model and memory size going for more on kijiji. Do you think I can sell my iPad 4 16gb for 300 with a keyboard case? It has absolutely no scratches or cracks, and I have the original box. It will come with the wall block and wire.

I Really want to get this fitbit! I know it will help me stay on track and I've already got 40 saved (I know not a lot.) but I'm 13 and I can't get a proper job yet. And my parents won't let me dog walk, but I'm not really into babysitting. What do you think I should do? Can I sell my iPad for 300? Is that realistic? Check kijiji Ottawa and look at posts for iPad 4th gen 16gb for proof. Thank you! Gaby

Read more: Is $300 realistic to sell my iPad?