Friday, July 31, 2015

Is my daughter a spoilt brat? (This is not a joke, I m seriously desperate)?


I have 2 beautiful children, Both girls- one is 12 and one is 16, My 16 year old is caring, loving and considerate and she doesn t complain lots unless she is having an off day… But as much as I love her my 12 year old is the complete opposite- Don t get me wrong she does have a lovely side but when she is in a bad mood we all know about it. We had an argument earlier because it s the 6 week holiday and she was saying it s going to be this **** for another 4 weeks, we never do anything, it s crap, it s boring I hate it etc. Here s the thing, We take the kids on days out to the seaside and swimming and we get takeaways and spend about £50 on nice treats for dinner but she is always saying how we never go on holiday, how all her mates are on holiday in hot places like Egypt and Turkey whilst she s stuck at home, b she says it in more nasty ways which I m not even going to repeat, I pretend it doesn t bother me but it really does because she has a £250 iPad mini, an iPhone 5 and her very own windows 8 laptop, she always has 1 huge wardrobe full of nice clothes and she has nice expensive trainers like Nike huaraches and Adidas superstars and converse, This year on her birthday she got £200 and a £150 tracksuit that she moaned about wanting but hardly ever wears it, She has 3 meals a day and nice snacks and we give her money to go places for the day but it s never enough and it upsets me and my partner a lot and it's causing me and my partner to argue, please help!

Read more: Is my daughter a spoilt brat? (This is not a joke, I m seriously desperate)?