Friday, July 17, 2015

Is my Insatgram account hacked?


I try logging into my Instagram accounts and the say "sorry we couldn't connect to our login server, please confirm you have an Internet connection and try again in a moment". I tried disconnecting and connecting to my wifi, still nothing worked. I powered off and restarted my iPad, still didn't work. I deleted Instagram and redownloaded it, still nothing worked. I know there is nothing wrong with my internet connection cause my friend who I share 1 out of 2 of my accounts with says it doesn't work for her either! So to make it clear, I have 2 Instagram account and neither of them work! What is the problem? Is Instagram updating? Cause that seems like the only obvious answer right now but I'm still not sure. Please and thank you! :)

Read more: Is my Insatgram account hacked?