Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My nephew is addicted to his iPad?


My nephew was only 3 years old when he discovered what technology was he is now 5 years old and I'm his 15 year old uncle who wants him to have a fun life since it's my job to do that but the last time I wanted to play outside with him he said "NO":( I was upset and was able to tell that he lost interest playing sports with me, back when he was 2 years old he would always enjoy playing with me I was 12 at the time and we would play until the street lights would turn on stop by for ice cream when our day of fun finished but that was 3 years ago now every time I see him he is glued to a stupid screen, i later gave up on him right after I knew he would want to play MINECRAFT or Five Nights At Freddys or Goat Simulator. I miss my old nephew every night I lie down on my bed and remember the good times we had together. The one thing that makes me angry is when the iPad dies he gets so mad that his face turns red and tells me to charge it, while the iPad charges he doesn't even tell me if we could play outside, he just sits on the couch with his arms crossed and waits for the iPad to charge I even ask him if he wants to play outside and he says "No thank you". I hate technology so much that my father asked me if I wanted an iPhone I rejected his offer I'm using my dads iPad right now for this question though. So how can I solve this situation? My sister is pregnant and I don't want my niece or next nephew to end up like this one. Thanks:)

Read more: My nephew is addicted to his iPad?