Monday, July 6, 2015

Restore notes on ipad help?


The notes on my iPad are the same as on my dad's iPhone. I deleted them on my dad's phone and a day or so later, the notes got deleted from my iPad. The notes to me are extremely important and I can't seem to find a way to recover them. I used Tenor but many of my notes were messed up. Same with MobiSaver 5.0. I typed a lot and when I viewed my deleted notes on MobiSaver, Only part of it was recovered. (And I was unable to transfer it into my iPad since I am not experienced.) Also, the notes ( I think ) were not set on, on iCloud's in settings. I am afraid to delete everything from my iPad then start again (with the back up of course) since I'm just not willing to risk anything else. Please help. (Also if you can, walk me through the steps on how to set my iPad to previous back ups. (I'm only twelve so please be as clear and simple as possible.) (excuse me of any grammatical errors and any other mistakes.)

Read more: Restore notes on ipad help?