Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Still heartbroken, what can I do?


I'm extremely sad. I was dating this guy and everything was great. He made time to see me but something told me he was playing me. He would take forever to answer my text messages. We had sex and the condom broke so I took plan b which made me very moody. One day while I texted him he took hours to text me back. When he finally did text back I told him I was upset that it took him that long respond. He didnt text back after. When I called him he didnt answer. Then after the second call he did, he picked up the phone and said "who's this?". Remind you I was already emotional because of the plan b so I was infuriated when he did this and I kept calling until he blocked me. We havent spoken since. What can I do to get over this?

Read more: Still heartbroken, what can I do?