Thursday, July 23, 2015

Worried about my wife's new client?


I am 32 and she is 29. We have no kids. She is Chinese and I'm Australian. She works in a major real estate firm. I recently found out that one of her clients is a young guy in his early 20s. He introduced a cient to her. To repay him, she bought him a new $500 ipad a few weeks ago. I seen chat history back and forth that was fairly benign until last night when I seen him message her joking about being a potential husband if she is looking…

Anyway, as it turns out she brought home containers of food. That guy cooked her a home cooked meal as thanks. My wife admitted that she had been out with him a few times for dinner.

What do you guys think should be my next step to handlle this? Because it just seems to get worse with her as the years roll by. We argued so many times. She often verbally abused me. Made cruel jokes to me etc.

On Tuesday I am seeing a lawyer so I can decide on what is the best course of action if I decide to separate. Yesterday morning she was mad over a small argument from the night before and swore at me again. Saying f… You. I also have a counselling session booked for myself.

She laughed at me tonight when she seen me upset at bringing home food from this guy.

Someone tell me what am I supposed to feel? Because it looks like they like each other. I think he is treating her as a girlfriend. She reckons he knows she is married. She also laughed at my suggestion that maybe they like each other.

The lack of respect is enormous in my eyes.
Added (1). I am not an abuser! Did I fail to mention the number of times she has sworn at me? She made nasty jokes at me?

Read more: Worried about my wife's new client?